- We will keep this simple, we are working to ensure that your safety and that of our team comes first.
- The world has changed and this is our response, our roadmap outlining how we are working to adapt and what that will mean for your Menagerie experience.
- We kindly ask that you cooperate with our Covid Guidelines to protect yourself and others, for this to work it will be a joint effort.
What you need to know before you dine with us:
- · We are currently only able to accept bookings for up to 6 guests both inside and outside. These 6 people, including adults and children.
- · Please check in with reservations at reception and use our hand sanitiser pod. A team member shall take you to be seated at your table.
- · We will require name and contact details of one member of your party, which will be stored for 21 days to support NHS Test & Trace. These details will be held confidentially and deleted after the given period.
- · Our team will be wearing masks. Guests are also needed to wear masks when they enter the hotel and when moving around in order to be seated, when leaving and visiting the bathroom. Whilst seated at a table, masks can be removed. Guests in the garden do not need to wear masks, but do if they enter the hotel at any time.
- · Throughout the entirety of your experience we will ask you to maintain a 1 metre distance from other parties & staff.
- · Please kindly do not let children wander around the venue and please accompany them when visiting the bathroom.
- · There will be a one - way route through the venue with guests entering through the main Hotel reception, visiting the bathroom and exiting the venue through our Terrace Bar side doors.
- · Once you have been shown to your table we ask that you remain at your table other than to visit the bathroom. There will be no bar service, we shall bring everything to the table.
- · If you are going to the bathroom or leaving the venue please follow our one-way system through the venue.
- · Bathrooms; guests will be asked to queue outside the bathrooms. The bathrooms shall be thoroughly cleaned every 30 minutes.
- We want to reassure you that there’s regular thorough cleaning throughout the hotel; all our team will be washing their hands every twenty minutes and sanitising ‘touch points’ every half an hour. The tables and chairs will be cleaned after each customer.
- · To avoid cross contamination menus will only be used once and then recycled.
- · We will bring cutlery to the table with your food and provide disposable napkins, these will also be recycled after use.
- · We respectfully ask that you pay by contactless, credit/debit card wherever possible.
- · Please kindly refrain from moving furniture around. Please ask a team member for assistance.
- · We are only permitted to serve until 10pm, please kindly leave the venue by this time.
- · If you feel at all unwell, please save your visit for another day.
What are we doing to ensure we maintain a hygienic environment:
- Staff temperature checks on arrival at work
- · Hand sanitiser stations on arrival and around the venue
- Enhanced cleaning procedures across the venue
- Deep cleans between sittings
- 20 minute regular hand wash protocol for staff
- · Application of Zoono** 30 day protective surface shield throughout the entire
- venue, proven to be 99.9% affective at destroying covid-19 upon contact.
- · NanoSeptic continuously self cleaning surfaces to cover heavily handled areas such
- as door handles
- · Personal protective equipment & screens for staff, face shields and masks where appropriate and gloves for specific duties (handling deliveries & waste, food preparation, reservations desk.)
- · Sterilisation of crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- · Hourly cleaning checklist relating to waiter stations, POS screens and equipment
- Personal staff pre-shift checklists
- For our team:
- Staggered arrivals for shifts
- One person at a time in the staff room
- Staff change into uniform on-site
- Working in team bubbles
- · New procedures for taking deliveries and handling waste
- Kitchen and bar teams side by side working
Recent feedback from some happy quests
Great Wedding Venue
We recently attended a friends wedding at Steventon House Hotel, which proved to be a great venue. After the ceremony the hotel reset the main room for the wedding breakfast while we enjoyed drinks and canap�s in the grounds. The food was very tasty, not easy when catering for so many people at one time. The staff, and Shelia in particular, were very helpful to the happy couple and guests alike. For example we ordered a hot chocolate for our 5 year old, and the waitress made sure it did not come out boiling hot, but at a suitable temperature for a little one! Attention to the little things like that make a difference. Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
We recently held our wedding at Steventon House. The venue was just what we had been looking for ? a nice mix of old character and new, with plenty of rooms for guests to stay overnight and a lovely garden. We cannot fault the service we received both in the build up and on the day itself. The wedding coordinator, Jeevan, is extremely professional and very good at what she does ? approachable, flexible, quick to respond to queries and come up with suggestions to help in the planning stages. And she has a fantastic team working with her for whom nothing seems to be too much trouble, all very efficient, helpful and friendly. They seemed to have every little detail in hand ? a really personal service. Oh, and the food is excellent ? several guests said that it was the best food they had ever been served at a wedding ! Highly recommended.
Excellent - Friendly and Out of this world!
I recently had my wedding reception at this hotel and I cant say enough excellent things! The staff were so friendly and accommodating. Jeevan the Manager there was amazing, so communicative and offered me everything and anything I wanted and was only an email or a phone call away. If we didn't have it she would either provide or recommend someone who will do it for me. If your thinking about having your wedding reception or just wedding here do! It was the best day to celebrate our day and it was the staff that made it even more perfect! Thank you again!
Would just like to say a big thank you to all the staff for making my daughters wedding day so special. Even when they had set the wedding up outside and then it started to rain and the whole event had to be moved indoors they still managed to smile through, nothing was too much trouble. Once again a thank you to one and all.