- We will keep this simple, we are working to ensure that your safety and that of our team comes first.
- The world has changed and this is our response, our roadmap outlining how we are working to adapt and what that will mean for your Menagerie experience.
- We kindly ask that you cooperate with our Covid Guidelines to protect yourself and others, for this to work it will be a joint effort.
What you need to know before you dine with us:
- · We are currently only able to accept bookings for up to 6 guests both inside and outside. These 6 people, including adults and children.
- · Please check in with reservations at reception and use our hand sanitiser pod. A team member shall take you to be seated at your table.
- · We will require name and contact details of one member of your party, which will be stored for 21 days to support NHS Test & Trace. These details will be held confidentially and deleted after the given period.
- · Our team will be wearing masks. Guests are also needed to wear masks when they enter the hotel and when moving around in order to be seated, when leaving and visiting the bathroom. Whilst seated at a table, masks can be removed. Guests in the garden do not need to wear masks, but do if they enter the hotel at any time.
- · Throughout the entirety of your experience we will ask you to maintain a 1 metre distance from other parties & staff.
- · Please kindly do not let children wander around the venue and please accompany them when visiting the bathroom.
- · There will be a one - way route through the venue with guests entering through the main Hotel reception, visiting the bathroom and exiting the venue through our Terrace Bar side doors.
- · Once you have been shown to your table we ask that you remain at your table other than to visit the bathroom. There will be no bar service, we shall bring everything to the table.
- · If you are going to the bathroom or leaving the venue please follow our one-way system through the venue.
- · Bathrooms; guests will be asked to queue outside the bathrooms. The bathrooms shall be thoroughly cleaned every 30 minutes.
- We want to reassure you that there’s regular thorough cleaning throughout the hotel; all our team will be washing their hands every twenty minutes and sanitising ‘touch points’ every half an hour. The tables and chairs will be cleaned after each customer.
- · To avoid cross contamination menus will only be used once and then recycled.
- · We will bring cutlery to the table with your food and provide disposable napkins, these will also be recycled after use.
- · We respectfully ask that you pay by contactless, credit/debit card wherever possible.
- · Please kindly refrain from moving furniture around. Please ask a team member for assistance.
- · We are only permitted to serve until 10pm, please kindly leave the venue by this time.
- · If you feel at all unwell, please save your visit for another day.
What are we doing to ensure we maintain a hygienic environment:
- Staff temperature checks on arrival at work
- · Hand sanitiser stations on arrival and around the venue
- Enhanced cleaning procedures across the venue
- Deep cleans between sittings
- 20 minute regular hand wash protocol for staff
- · Application of Zoono** 30 day protective surface shield throughout the entire
- venue, proven to be 99.9% affective at destroying covid-19 upon contact.
- · NanoSeptic continuously self cleaning surfaces to cover heavily handled areas such
- as door handles
- · Personal protective equipment & screens for staff, face shields and masks where appropriate and gloves for specific duties (handling deliveries & waste, food preparation, reservations desk.)
- · Sterilisation of crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- · Hourly cleaning checklist relating to waiter stations, POS screens and equipment
- Personal staff pre-shift checklists
- For our team:
- Staggered arrivals for shifts
- One person at a time in the staff room
- Staff change into uniform on-site
- Working in team bubbles
- · New procedures for taking deliveries and handling waste
- Kitchen and bar teams side by side working
FOOD & DRINK
Bringing you gastronomic pleasure
At Steventon House Hotel we are delighted to offer a wide range of catering options for your wedding. From canapes to three course meals, finger food to hog roasts, we have something to suit everyone's taste. We even allow a mix and match option where you can outsource your evening reception food.
Should you wish to keep it all in house, we have an array of fantastic dishes for you to select from, in order to create your own bespoke menu. Our wedding planner will discuss your precise requirements with you; together our aim is to present the most impressive wedding breakfast. You can choose from two wonderful rooms in which to host your wedding breakfast. We can seat up to 100 max in our Conservatory suite or if you are after a more intimate and exclusive backdrop, smaller groups of 30 or less; can be catered for in Mortimer’s restaurant. Nonetheless you can be rest assured that whatever your choice of cuisine or room, Steventon House Hotel with its friendly, discreet and first class service surpasses all expectations.
"We endeavour to provide a professional and seamless event management. A catering service which is creative, innovative and cost effective, ensuring our clients specific aims and objectives are fulfilled, and their expectations are exceeded."
- Our Experienced events team to assist you with planning
- Welcome Reception Drink
- Build your own three course menu
- Half a bottle of wine per person during the meal (red/white)
- Prosecco to toast the newly weds
- Silver cake stand and cake knife
- PA system for back ground music during ceremony or drinks reception
- White table linen and napkins
- A deluxe room in the main house for use from 3pm on your wedding day
- Surrounded by beautiful manicured gardens - ideal for wedding photographs
- Use of our Terrace bar with mood lighting and pa system
*All packages include VAT at the current rate. Child rates and menus are available on request.Tailored and bespoke options are also available. Contact our events team for full pricing and menus available.